Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flying Chicken

Yes, the name of the restaurant is called Flying Chicken, I kid you not.

The Koreans might have a queer sense of English, but their cusine is just mesmerising. I just cannot get enough of Korean food and I swear the Korean food here is so much better than in Singapore.

Eric ordered the Beef Bulgogi Lunch Bento Set. It's at a very affordable price of AUD$8.90!

I ordered the Kimchi Stew. It's kimchi and pork in a rich spicy broth that works so well with the weather here. The shining sun is warm but the wind really chills!

The beef is juicy to the bite and sweet to the taste. Yum!

The prawn tempura was crisp and light!

The veggie salad was just alright - nothing special.

My steaming kimchi stew hotpot. I love the intensity of the spiciness, though I'm not much of a spicy person.

Eric was too hungry to post a picture for me... Oh well...

I had to take a photo of myself by myself because Eric was too busy eating! Sigh... I think only Weny can withstand all the camwhoring, only because she's worse than me! :P

Flying Chicken is opposite Taylors College along Lonsdale Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment