Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Sausage Man

I've been living at my accomodation since arriving about a month ago and I noticed a very interesting character on the same floor as me. He's a middle-aged guy in his late 30s and he is always very formally dressed on weekdays, usually decked in a long sleeve business shirt and dress pants. What I find most amusing about him is that he is always frying sausages in the communal kitchen!

Everytime I see him in the kitchen, he would be armed with a fryer and four medium sausages in his frying pan and he would turn on the stove and start frying. Each time you can tell it's a different type of sausage due to the colour of the sausage skin. I have nothing against sausages but isn't he sick of eating them?

I'm already sick of my own cooking and I have been cooking so many different things!

No comments:

Post a Comment