Sunday, December 27, 2009

Boxing Day Sales

Boxing Day was too crowded and crazy for photo-taking. Everyone was in a mad rush and everywhere was full of people. I only see this much people in Melbourne during the sales on Boxing Day.

I only managed to take this one while in the queue for Gucci that Eric wants to checkout.

Eric - I've never met a guy who is more vain and more conscious of his appearance than him.

After at least six hours of walking all around Melbourne City, we finally collapsed for dinner at Pacific Cafe.

Here I am posing with my favourite Roast Duck and Roast Pork rice.

Eric bought this for me for my Christmas present, it's a DKNY watch.

My other stuff - a jacket from Review, towels from Country Road, tops from Supre, jeans from Grab!

The result of Boxing Day sales: Sore Feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment